Duties and Responsibilities of charities and societies
- Keep assets secure
- Notify the agency before transferring the assets
- Provide information to the agency on how the assets were acquired.
- Inform the agency if the assets are in any way damaged.
- Inform their report and plan on time.
- Inform to the agency if there is an exchange.
Duties and Responsibilities of property liquidation, transfer and disposal directorate
- Select charities that will be dissolved.
- Seal the assets of charities up on dissolution.
- Make sure that the charities audit and check up their account.
- Perform property inventory and determine debt.
- Select and systematize assets as well as recognize the proprietor.
- Select the assets to be sold, transferred or disposed.
- Keep the file of the dissolved charity for five years.
- Assess the value of assets to be sold.
- Transferring assets to the charities and societies that have similar purposes.
- Dispose the assets of charities that are of no use.