- 1). An application for registration by local organization shall be signed by the founders and contain the following particulars:
- a) The minutes of the formative meeting indicating the names, addresses and citizenship of the founders;
- b) Copy of the identity card or passport of the founders;
- c) The name of the organization and its logo, if it has one;
- d) The objectives of the organization and its intended sector of operation;
- e) The region where it intends to operate;
- f) The rules of the organization approved by the founders;
- g) The organization’s address;
2). An application for registration of a foreign non-governmental organization shall, in addition to the conditions required under sub-article 1, be accompanied with the following documents:
- a) Duly authenticated certificate of registration showing its establishment from its country of origin;
- b) Duly authenticated resolution of its competent organ to operate in Ethiopia; c) Duly authenticated power of delegation of the country representative; Letter of recommendation from the embassy in which the charity is incorporated or in the absence of such by a competent authority in that country or from Ministry of Foreign affairs of federal democratic republic of Ethiopia and;
- d) An action plan for a minimum period of two years.
3). The application for registration by a consortium shall be signed and submitted by the head of their representative Organization and shall contain the following particulars:
- a) Rules of the consortium signed by the representatives of founder;
- b) The minutes of the decision among members to form the consortium;
- c) A certificate of registration issued by the Agency or authorized regional government body to the members of the consortium.