For the purpose of this Sub-section local organization may be formed as:
- An association;
- A Board-led Organization;
- A charitable endowment;
- A charitable trust; or
- A Charitable Committee.
- For the purpose of this Sub-section An association is an organization formed by five or more members and governed by a General Assembly as the supreme decision-making body; for the purpose of this Proclamation it shall include professional associations.
- An association may have a General Assembly, Executive Committee, Manager, Auditor and other departments as may be necessary. Details regarding the structure and governance of an association will be determined by its rules.
- For the purpose of this sub-section board-led organization means formed by two or more founders, it’s Board being the supreme organ.
- The board shall have a minimum of five and a maximum of thirteen members.
- The first board members shall be designated by the founders. The term of service and appointment procedures for subsequent board members shall be prescribed by the rules of the organization.
- Persons who are related by consanguinity or affinity with the officers of the Organization may not be Board members.
- A board-led organization shall have a manager accountable to the Board and necessary staff as may be necessary. The particulars shall be determined by the rules of the organization.